Schools in Sutton Massachusetts
Here is information on the schools used in Sutton since it was first settled in 1716.
Up until 1761, school was held in private homes in Sutton, with teachers being brought in to provide the instruction. The History of Sutton doesn't list any details about which schools were built or when after that point.
Eight Lots School, built around 1785
Old Stone School, 1818-1914
The Old Schoolhouse, 1843-1875
The Manchaug Rd Schoolhouse, 1876-1885
The Barnett Rd Schoolhouse, 1886-1951
Current Sutton Massachusetts Public Schools
Sutton Massachusetts Historic Buildings