Sutton Schools
The Barnett Road Schoolhouse


The Barnett Road Schoolhouse

This was the successor to the Manchaug Road school, which only lasted 10 years before burning down. The Barnett Road schoolhouse was built in 1886 for the South Sutton Quabbin District. That schoolhouse was auctioned off by the Town in 1951. The location of the Barnett Road schoolhouse building is 113 Barnett Road, where it is used as a residence.

Sutton Massachusetts School Buildings

SuttonMass