Armsby Road, Sutton, Massachusetts
The Armsby Cemetery very interesting because it is built on a hill. Surrounded on two sides by an old stone wall, it is very quiet and mossy. The right side of the graveyard is a series of stepped blocks, while the left is simply a huge hill blocked into levelled squares.
Here is a layout of the cemetery - I have been doing transacriptions by block area.
- Right row of grave sites
- Top and upper left grave sites
- Grave sites on the "hill"
- Surnames in cemetery
Photos of Gravestones
- Thomas L Hall Gravestone
- John Burnap Gravestone
- Joshua Armsby Gravestone with Sarah and Martha
- Benjamin A Parkman Gravestone with wife H. Adelaide Walton
- T.R. Lincoln gravestone with wives Lucy M, Mary A
Master Listing of Cemeteries in Sutton Massachusetts
This genealogical information is part of the USGENWEB network, providing FREE online genealogy.
Sutton Massachusetts Genealogy Main Page
Worcester County Genealogy
USGENWEB Main Page
|Tweets by @suttonmass||SuttonMass|